Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Holy Shit

I’ve been getting SO MANY emails since my last post. It seems a lot of you like the idea of a company that’s run just by women. I kind of like referring to it as the Convent in my mind, since most of us don’t even leave the company anymore (the company has always had employer’s housing so now everyone can just live there and NEVER have to deal with men again). What is there in the public world that should invite me to life in it? Nothing if we are being honest. With my convent, I can finally be free of men. Men are, after all, the only troublers of women. They cause our pains, they want our money, all they do is want but never give (besides all the pain.) So why should we have to put up with them?


The other day, a lady, who I am going to refer to as Lady Mediator for the purposes of this blog, came to try to talk me out of this and tried to remind me that men are actually not the worst. I guess we know who is on our side and who is not. She seems to be so surprised that one woman, let alone several would be interested in quitting the company of men. I don’t know what her experiences have been but let’s just say when you’ve been pushed around your whole life by a man (aka my father) who didn’t want you to follow my dreams, and then pushed around by more men once he died (aka his lawyers and board of advisors), men really don’t hold that much appeal.

We just want our own space, is that too much to ask for? Well men, it was nice knowing you (and if you start spouting the #notallmen bullshit, I am going to have to ask you to put on your big girl panties and deal with it.) If any of you are interested in joining the lot of us who have made my father’s company's headquarters their new home, feel free to shoot me an email!

No comments :

Post a Comment