Friday, March 6, 2015

I did a thing...

The past couple weeks have been rough. I’ve been adjusting to life as an heiress which mostly consists of ugly men asking me to marry them. Of course I am not going to marry you, you baffoon. I know you just want my money. It’s also weird because I am expected to run a company I know nothing about.


So I did a thing…  I fired all the men from the company and am currently in the process of hiring women to replace all the men I just fired. People are not happy and have been calling me names in the media. Apparently, they think I am insane and don't understand why I wouldn't want men in the company since men are so much more competent than women. Maybe it was a hasty decision to kick all the men out of the company but it seems like people are more worried about how the company would function without the men than they are about what having an all women staff could do. They all expect the company to go down in flames but really, quitting the company of men is the best thing that could have happened to this company.


Sidenote: I am probably going to continue being this vague about the actual specifics because I wouldn’t want the media finding my blog and making a big deal about this too. Let's be real, the media is prone to hysterics and makes a big deal out of everything. If you are reading this though and kind of want to come join the company, shoot me an email at ladyhappytakesontheworld (at) gmail (dot) com

No comments :

Post a Comment