Monday, March 23, 2015

A Prince

When I made the decision to turn the company headquarters into a place run completely by women as well as a safe haven for women. I thought it would gain some attention but never as much as it ended up getting. It’s not just women who refuse to marry and be bound down by the powers that be, there are POWERFUL women showing up on my doorstep.

Of course, I sound super obnoxious saying that but yesterday A PRINCE SHOWED UP. Okay, so she isn’t actually a prince but she is going to inherit her father’s oil kingdom and that makes her a prince in my book.

AHHHH. She is so PRETTY and I am so happy that she is here. Can you tell I am excited? CAN YOU? I just have a lot of feelings okay. 



I am kind of hoping that having someone so important reject her princely duties will solidify the convent in the eyes of everyone. People still keep thinking that we are going to come out and that settling us down with a husband would set our heads straight but it doesn’t work that way.

We are tired of the way society continues to use us like animals for breeding and not much else. Why is it that I cannot be taken seriously but all the men who sit around and do nothing can? It isn’t fair. But we have a prince now and having her with us is going to make everything better.

No comments :

Post a Comment