Tuesday, April 28, 2015

In Love

I am pretty sure like 2/3rds of you guys saw it coming (SINCE YOU KEPT COMING UP WITH SHIP NAMES ON my posts) but I think I might be in love with Prince.

She is literally the biggest flirt in the world. The other day, she comes up and says “I desire you would be my Mistress, and I your servant, and upon this agreement of friendship I desire you will let me act the part of your loving servant.” At first what she was asking flew completely over my head and then she leaned in and I leaned in and then we kissed and there were fireworks. It was everything I ever wanted but at the same time I don’t understand.


I guess I never questioned my own sexuality. Society assumes everyone is straight and I guess, I made that assumption about myself. Ha. How did we get here? From me talking about how men suck to me talking about how I really don’t understand myself any more because of my Prince.

I grew up wanting to be a princess and maybe my prince isn’t really an actual prince but someone who I lovingly refer to as prince. But is it possible to love a woman the same way I would a man? I mean, I know it is because I am feeling those emotions but even though I am angry with the men, somewhere deep inside, I assumed that I would end up with one. Meeting Prince has changed me though and has made me question everything I know about myself. She is everything I could ever want.

No comments :

Post a Comment