Wednesday, April 15, 2015

To The Theatre

For starters, I wanted to thank you all for your kind words on my last post. I appreciate your support SO MUCH. We have been so stressed  lately we decided we were going to unwind by performing little plays for ourselves. Okay so it was mostly other people performing little skits for the Prince and I but it was still awesome. Bless Amazon prime for their 1 day delivery within cities though because otherwise, it would have been hard to put together the plays.


My favorite part was when Prince and I got to join the skits that were being done and played the Shepherd and Shepherdess. Getting to take part reminded me of my dreams of becoming an actress but honestly, Prince won the show. I was practically swooning as she said her lines.


It’s so weird to think about how much I’ve changed. I wanted to be an actress once upon a time and now I run a convent that is based in the headquarters of my father’s company. He’s probably rolling in his grave at the thought of his company being run by a bunch of women. I am sorry dad, that’s just how things are. Sometimes girls just gotta be girls.

No comments :

Post a Comment